XRM Bikers Club
Please login or register to view more topics and pictures inside the forum and join the
XRM Bikers Club Discussions as well as ...ride safely

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

XRM Bikers Club
Please login or register to view more topics and pictures inside the forum and join the
XRM Bikers Club Discussions as well as ...ride safely
XRM Bikers Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Always check your bolts and nuts....

4 posters

Go down

Always check your bolts and nuts.... Empty Always check your bolts and nuts....

Post by dh@nskie Thu 14 Oct 2010, 10:32 pm

I just experience last Tuesday...along east service road...malapit na sa Tesda...natanggal ang nuts ng rear wheel ko (muntik na matanggal ang gulong ko) at napahinto agad agad buti na lang mabagal takbo ng MC ko at walang mabilis na sasakyan sa likod ko...at hindi pa ko pumapasok ng SLEX malamang tigok na ako...and thanks GOD nakauwi pa ako...at buti malapit lang yung auto shop at naka bili ako ng spare nuts. Kaya kayo guys always check your MC before kayo umalis at after niyo mangalikot ng MC check niyo rin kung Ok na ang lahat... Ride Safely..
dh@nskie
dh@nskie
Baby Umang Hunters

Back to top Go down

Always check your bolts and nuts.... Empty Re: Always check your bolts and nuts....

Post by mikol22 Fri 15 Oct 2010, 9:52 am

naku...muntikan ka na pafs dun ah...buti naramdaman mo na natanggal ung nuts mo....

salamat sa paalala pafs

ridesafe mga papa Razz
mikol22
mikol22
Teenage Umang Hunters

Back to top Go down

Always check your bolts and nuts.... Empty Re: Always check your bolts and nuts....

Post by jvhan Fri 15 Oct 2010, 10:02 am

nakupo!

salamat din sa reminders papz... angel
jvhan
jvhan
Teenage Umang Hunters

Back to top Go down

Post by Y I N G Fri 15 Oct 2010, 9:29 pm

First of All...good thing that you recognize it earlier before it ..explode kaboom

second thing ...is we thank you for sharing here your experienced ,another eye opener to our co riders on what have you been gone now for sure some of us here they are now checking their MC parts detective

and last but not the least please read again this thread ..........Click ME book

Y I N G
Teenage Umang Hunters

Back to top Go down

Post by dh@nskie Thu 21 Oct 2010, 1:16 pm

thanks papa ying...mga papz always ride safely...
dh@nskie
dh@nskie
Baby Umang Hunters

Back to top Go down

Post by Y I N G Thu 21 Oct 2010, 2:11 pm

dh@nskie wrote:thanks papa ying...mga papz always ride safely...
no problemo

keep us updated

Y I N G
Teenage Umang Hunters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down