XRM Bikers Club
Please login or register to view more topics and pictures inside the forum and join the
XRM Bikers Club Discussions as well as ...ride safely

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

XRM Bikers Club
Please login or register to view more topics and pictures inside the forum and join the
XRM Bikers Club Discussions as well as ...ride safely
XRM Bikers Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cavite Prosecutor sought expansion on Helmet Law

3 posters

Go down

Cavite Prosecutor sought expansion on Helmet Law  Empty Cavite Prosecutor sought expansion on Helmet Law

Post by Y I N G Fri 06 Aug 2010, 5:37 pm

CAMP VICENTE LIM, Laguna, Philippines—The provincial prosecutor and the police in Cavite province are pushing for the expansion of the government’s Helmet Law, which would totally ban children, aged 10 years and below, from riding motorcycles even with protective gears or with adults.

In a letter to Philippine National Police Director General Jesus Verzosa on Monday, Cavite Chief Prosecutor Emmanuel Velasco said allowing children to board motorcycles was “a clear case of child abuse since this is a circumstance which gravely threatens or endangers the survival and normal development of children (as provided under the Child Protection Law).”
Velasco expressed concern that many children were being made to ride motorcycles "without any head and body protection."

"Worse, there are many instances that even months-old babies are not spared from this absurd malpractice,” Velasco noted.
The Helmet Act of 2007 mandates wearing standard quality helmet while onboard motorcycles.
There are 3.5 million registered motorcycles in the Philippines, according to Velasco’s letter, a copy of which was furnished the Philippine Daily Inquirer.
The use of protective head gear provides 37 percent protection from fatal injuries and 67 percent protection from brain damage in cases of accident.

He said the risk of dying in a motorcycle crash would be 16 times possible than in a car crash.
“But the rationale behind this is that children, 10 years old and below, even if they wear helmets, are still vulnerable to fatal injuries because their bones are still soft and fragile,” explained Senior Superintendent Danilo Maligalig, Cavite police director, following a command conference of Cavite law enforcers on Thursday

By Maricar Cinco
Inquirer Southern Luzon
First Posted 16:10:00 08/02/2010

Y I N G
Teenage Umang Hunters

Back to top Go down

Cavite Prosecutor sought expansion on Helmet Law  Empty Re: Cavite Prosecutor sought expansion on Helmet Law

Post by auJHOtech Sun 08 Aug 2010, 4:45 am

I don't know with you guys, but for me, I will agree with this new law and immediate implementation is urgently needed for all Filipino riders.
auJHOtech
auJHOtech

Back to top Go down

Cavite Prosecutor sought expansion on Helmet Law  Empty Re: Cavite Prosecutor sought expansion on Helmet Law

Post by Silver Bullet_29 Mon 09 Aug 2010, 9:31 am

Nope not Me. . .

Paano naman kung iyon lang ang mode of transpo ng tao/pamilya. . .
Payag ba o willing ba ang gobyerno na palitan ang motor nila ng kotse/car. . .
Siguro pewede yan along the city proper kung saan mas maraming 4 wheel/car/truck/bus na dumadaan, kung baga depende pa rn sa lugar na gagawan ng batas. . .

Pero kung ako talaga ang tatanungin Its a BIG NO. . . (opinyun ko lang po eto. . .)
Silver Bullet_29
Silver Bullet_29

Back to top Go down

Post by auJHOtech Tue 10 Aug 2010, 4:35 pm

sir Silver Bullet, somehow you have a point and i respect your opinion, but just to answer you and to explain more of my opinion sir..

Its also not fair na ibigay natin sa gobyerno ang responsibility natin to pick our choice kasi choosing what is convenient at personal needs natin ay tayo lang ang mag di disisyon nun, di nga tayo mabigyan ng safe at maayos na kalsada ng gobyerno e pabilhin pa natin ng kotse natin,, para mo na ding sinabi na bibigyan ba tayo ng gobyerno ng fried chicken kung sardinas lang ang kaya nating bilhin?

Siguro pewede yan along the city proper kung saan mas maraming 4
wheel/car/truck/bus na dumadaan, kung baga depende pa rn sa lugar na
gagawan ng batas. .

Gaano ba kadisiplina ang Pilipino sa pagsunod sa batas? (o wag na tayong lumayo, kahit batas trapiko na lang ang pag usapan natin) kung merong hindi guilty sige ok ako dito, pero gaano ba ka consistent ang nagpapatupad ng batas? palagay ko baka pagsimulan lang ito ng pangongotong ng ilang tiwaling pulis, mahaba pa at marami pang masalimuot na dahilan dito, i just like to bring back the basic of riding a motorcycle that we have, we are all admitted that this is a "semi sports transport mode" kaya di pwede iparehas sa 4wheeled vehicle, kaya di pwedeng pareho ang batas sa MC kumpara sa ibang sasakyan.
Then i leave the decision to all who could read this, " i don't want to took away your personal choice, but at the end of this, yung nasa gumagawa pa rin ng batas ang masusunod at wala tayong magagawa kundi sumunod sa batas"

Pero kung ako talaga ang tatanungin Its a BIG NO. . . (opinyun ko lang po eto. . .)
PEACE PO SIR... opinyon din lang.. hehehe..
auJHOtech
auJHOtech

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Bullet_29 Thu 12 Aug 2010, 10:20 am

auJHOtech wrote:sir Silver Bullet, somehow you have a point and i respect your opinion, but just to answer you and to explain more of my opinion sir..

Its also not fair na ibigay natin sa gobyerno ang responsibility natin to pick our choice kasi choosing what is convenient at personal needs natin ay tayo lang ang mag di disisyon nun, di nga tayo mabigyan ng safe at maayos na kalsada ng gobyerno e pabilhin pa natin ng kotse natin,, para mo na ding sinabi na bibigyan ba tayo ng gobyerno ng fried chicken kung sardinas lang ang kaya nating bilhin?

I see and I agree whats your opinion re: the said law. . . (law is law). . . pero whats the reason behind this, I think is unknown to everyone using the said transpo or mode of transpo. . . diko rin na sinasabi na bigyan o palitan ng car/4 wheel ang bawat pamilya na gumagamit nito. (what I mean is kung iyon lang talaga ang mode of transpo ng family. Why na dapat pagbawalang sumakay sa family service nila.)
Sir Jojo palitan lang po tayo ng opinyon hah. . .
(di ko po kayo inaaway o inaasar re: sa bawat opinyon natin he he he. . .)

Siguro pewede yan along the city proper kung saan mas maraming 4
wheel/car/truck/bus na dumadaan, kung baga depende pa rn sa lugar na
gagawan ng batas. .

Gaano ba kadisiplina ang Pilipino sa pagsunod sa batas? (o wag na tayong lumayo, kahit batas trapiko na lang ang pag usapan natin) kung merong hindi guilty sige ok ako dito, pero gaano ba ka consistent ang nagpapatupad ng batas? palagay ko baka pagsimulan lang ito ng pangongotong ng ilang tiwaling pulis, mahaba pa at marami pang masalimuot na dahilan dito, i just like to bring back the basic of riding a motorcycle that we have, we are all admitted that this is a "semi sports transport mode" kaya di pwede iparehas sa 4wheeled vehicle, kaya di pwedeng pareho ang batas sa MC kumpara sa ibang sasakyan.
Then i leave the decision to all who could read this, " i don't want to took away your personal choice, but at the end of this, yung nasa gumagawa pa rin ng batas ang masusunod at wala tayong magagawa kundi sumunod sa batas"

I agree on you re: THE LAW. . . pero dapat may basihan kung bakit sila sumuway sa batas na iyon. . . again what I mean is (bawal ang tricycle sa national road) example lang po eto sir Jojo. . . pero iyon ang dapat nilang daanan dahil iyon lang ang family service nila. . . 2nd example. . . (may motor na single kawasaki barako) on the way ang tatay sa work/job 3 ang studyante nya going to school, iyon lang din ang sasakyan nila. Now ang tanong Papaano natin gagawin ang batas na hindi natin sila masasaktan?. . .
(again Sir Jojo opinyon ko lang ulit to hah. . . Palitan lang tayo ng koro2. . . walang initan ng ulo. . .PEACE po tayo Sir Jojo. . .) Cavite Prosecutor sought expansion on Helmet Law  219270

PEACE PO SIR... opinyon din lang.. hehehe..

dapat bago gumawa ng batas o law re: motorcycle single/pantra dapat tinignan/tinanong o may ginawang research ang gobyerno bago ginawa ang batas. .

PEACE ulit sir Jojo. . . (Love U Sir Jojo. . .) Cavite Prosecutor sought expansion on Helmet Law  219270
Silver Bullet_29
Silver Bullet_29

Back to top Go down

Post by auJHOtech Mon 16 Aug 2010, 3:20 am

dapat lang yun mag research sila, 100% agree..
love you too sir Silver Bullet...
auJHOtech
auJHOtech

Back to top Go down

Post by Y I N G Wed 18 Aug 2010, 1:44 am

nice exchanging of ideas..I hope all poster are like that
coz some forumers think that they were fighting snowfight when the others have different opinion
cheers

the "former" said that we must follow the rules it is for own safety as well as to our beloved one which is good

while the "latter" his concerned about on his current mean of transportation.which is correct also if this is he/she can afford right now

both have a point lovers ,it is just still a person/rider who will decide what is the best for their self as well as to his own family

re; on making a policy, there are government agencies that conducts a forum before passing any law
.i.e. modification law ,RFID ,Helmet law ,et.al ,

problem are they inviting the right person? or does it has knowledge on the subject matter or the worst part of it even they invited the right group of persons and they know that it will not beneficial to the community .they will just simply agree coz of the "payola" or "it is örder daw sa itaas"

then who will suffer on this BS Law...it is the "Madlang Pipol" justice

Y I N G
Teenage Umang Hunters

Back to top Go down

Post by auJHOtech Thu 19 Aug 2010, 5:17 am

love you din sir ying... nice thought..
auJHOtech
auJHOtech

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Bullet_29 Fri 20 Aug 2010, 10:02 am

very well said Papa Ying. . .

miss ko na yan sa tambayan eh. . . . kaya lang wala ako dun kagabi kasi nasa U.P. campus ako sa camping ng anak ko. . .

Ganyan lang talaga dapat marunong magbigay at tumangap ng mali kung alam natin na mali tayo. . .
isa lang masasabi ko dyan smooch

Ride Safe always . . .
Silver Bullet_29
Silver Bullet_29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down