XRM Bikers Club
Please login or register to view more topics and pictures inside the forum and join the
XRM Bikers Club Discussions as well as ...ride safely

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

XRM Bikers Club
Please login or register to view more topics and pictures inside the forum and join the
XRM Bikers Club Discussions as well as ...ride safely
XRM Bikers Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mandatory motorbike parking in QC

2 posters

Go down

Mandatory motorbike parking in QC  Empty Mandatory motorbike parking in QC

Post by Y I N G Thu 16 Sep 2010, 12:56 am

Manila, Philippines — To prevent congestion on road shoulders and sidewalks, a Quezon City councilor on Tuesday urged business establishments to provide parking spaces for motorcycles.

Councilor Jaime Borres of the city’s 3rd district noted the rising number of motorcycles in Metro Manila in general and in Quezon City in particular, making it necessary for private and government firms to build parking lots for motorcycle owners.

Former mayor Feliciano Belmonte Jr. signed a measure instructing business establishment owners in the city to provide parking spaces for motorbikes not only to ease traffic congestion but also to minimize theft.

The Quezon City Motorbike Parking Ordinance requires major business establishments like malls, banks, restaurants and entertainment centers to make room for motorbike parking within their premises.

Under the measure, the Bureau of Permits and Licensing Office (BPLO) will conduct routine inspections on business establishments to ensure that the Motorbike Parking Ordinance is strictly followed.

Borres said that business establishments found violating the order will be imprisoned for one year and fined P5,000 or both depending on the court’s decision.

The Quezon City government is keen on improving the lives of the residents as evidenced by the three major measures passed in less than a year on orderliness in the streets.

http://www.mb.com.ph/articles/276023/mandatory-motorbike-parking-qc

Thanks To Zarathos sa link

Y I N G
Teenage Umang Hunters

Back to top Go down

Mandatory motorbike parking in QC  Empty Re: Mandatory motorbike parking in QC

Post by Y I N G Thu 16 Sep 2010, 1:42 pm

abolished na ba pink lane ng MMDA ?

Y I N G
Teenage Umang Hunters

Back to top Go down

Mandatory motorbike parking in QC  Empty Re: Mandatory motorbike parking in QC