XRM Bikers Club
Please login or register to view more topics and pictures inside the forum and join the
XRM Bikers Club Discussions as well as ...ride safely

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

XRM Bikers Club
Please login or register to view more topics and pictures inside the forum and join the
XRM Bikers Club Discussions as well as ...ride safely
XRM Bikers Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PNP TO LTO: Make MC plates bigger

2 posters

Go down

PNP TO LTO: Make MC plates bigger  Empty PNP TO LTO: Make MC plates bigger

Post by Y I N G Sat 22 Oct 2011, 12:48 pm

BIGGER motorcycle license plates at the vehicle’s front and rear plus crash helmet with the plate number of the motorcycle on it were among the proposals by Philippine National Police before the Land Transportation Office to help stem cases of motorcycle-riding tandems.

PNP chief Director General Nicanor Bartolome said he has asked PNP Highway Patrol Group director Chief Superintendent Leonardo Espina to draft the recommendation to LTO chief Assistant Secretary Virginia P. Torres.

“Maaaring makatulong ito. Yung kung maaaring mailagay na yung plate number ng motorcycle sa helmet ng driver pati na rin yung palakihin ang helmet at hindi lamang sa likod kundi pati na rin sa harap ay mayroon ito na parang sa kotse. Pagka wala yan, pag may checkpoints, maku-question ang mga wala nito,” Bartolome said.

An average of 127 Helmet Law violators have been apprehended daily by agents of the PNP-HPG since Bartolome ordered a massive enforcement of the law.

Espina said that from September 19 to October 14 alone, a total of 3,683 Helmet Law violators including seven policemen, five members of the Armed Forces, one from the Bureau of Fire Protection, Bureau of Jail Management and Penology, Land Transportation Office and from a local government unit have been accosted.

Civilians topped the biggest number of the violators after the PNP-HPG accosted 3,667 civilian motorcycle drivers and their back-riders were apprehended for failure to wear their crash helmets. During the same period, the PNP-HPG also apprehended 1,031 civilian motorists for violating the ‘no plate, no travel’ policy of the government.

On September 19, Bartolome ordered the PNP-HPG to fully implement the Helmet Law nationwide with focus on uniformed police personnel who are driving motorcycles without safety helmets.

“The public has been noticing that while we’re implementing the Helmet Law to ensure the safety of the riding public, many, including police officers in uniform, are violating it. In fact, I have been a witness to this violation,” said Bartolome

Y I N G
Teenage Umang Hunters

Back to top Go down

PNP TO LTO: Make MC plates bigger  Empty Re: PNP TO LTO: Make MC plates bigger

Post by kramykram Sat 22 Oct 2011, 12:53 pm

ok na din ang plates ngayon napansin ko lang na madami sa mga naka motor na hindi nakakabit ng maayos at hindi visible yung plate numbers. sana maging mahigpit sila sa maayos na pagkabit ng mga plate numbers, yung mga traffic enforcers natin nilalagpasan lang at yung iba sila mismo ang violators.
kramykram
kramykram

Back to top Go down

Post by Y I N G Sat 22 Oct 2011, 12:59 pm

kramykram wrote:ok na din ang plates ngayon napansin ko lang na madami sa mga naka motor na hindi nakakabit ng maayos at hindi visible yung plate numbers. sana maging mahigpit sila sa maayos na pagkabit ng mga plate numbers, yung mga traffic enforcers natin nilalagpasan lang at yung iba sila mismo ang violators.
eto ang isa mga problema dito ..ang mga taga patupad ng batas sila pa mga sumusuway .ilan beses ka na ba nakakita ng mga pulis na walang helmet or walang side mirror pag nag momotor eek plus panibagong ningas congon na naman ang batas na ito

pwede cguro lakihan ang license plate pero wag na lang sana sa harapan

Y I N G
Teenage Umang Hunters

Back to top Go down

Post by kramykram Sat 22 Oct 2011, 1:45 pm

kelangan kasi ng pondo for the coming elections.... if you get the bigger license for sure dagdag gastos na naman ito sa mga motorists.

dun sa mga naka-tilt or naka taas yung mga plate numbers sa motor, i dont see any reason para hindi i-display ng maayus o ikabit ng maayus ang plate number ng motor unless meron kang "hidden agenda" or nasa intensyon mo ang paggawa ng hindi maayus.
kramykram
kramykram

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum