XRM Bikers Club
Please login or register to view more topics and pictures inside the forum and join the
XRM Bikers Club Discussions as well as ...ride safely

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

XRM Bikers Club
Please login or register to view more topics and pictures inside the forum and join the
XRM Bikers Club Discussions as well as ...ride safely
XRM Bikers Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maguinadanao Massacre

+2
kotzkie
Y I N G
6 posters

Go down

Maguinadanao Massacre Empty Maguinadanao Massacre

Post by Y I N G Thu 10 Dec 2009, 7:46 pm

grabe naman ang mga patayan ginawa dito ..mga patay na ..pinag babaril pa din tapos mga babae na ni rape pinatay pa din ..tsk tsk tsk

Y I N G
Teenage Umang Hunters

Back to top Go down

Maguinadanao Massacre Empty Re: Maguinadanao Massacre

Post by kotzkie Fri 11 Dec 2009, 10:10 am

kakatakot no? sana rape nalang :)
kotzkie
kotzkie

Back to top Go down

Post by gani0358 Fri 11 Dec 2009, 1:49 pm

ang balita ko pa may chainsaw na ginamit para pumatay lang ng taong walang kalaban laban
gani0358
gani0358
Baby Umang Hunters

http://www.philippineairlines.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kaizen8 Fri 11 Dec 2009, 2:54 pm

Y I N G wrote:grabe naman ang mga patayan ginawa dito ..mga patay na ..pinag babaril pa din tapos mga babae na ni rape pinatay pa din ..tsk tsk tsk
hey mga sir kamusta po ano yung pnaguusapan nyo bakit puro patayan. hahahaha affraid

kaizen8
Baby Umang Hunters

Back to top Go down

Post by know-well Fri 11 Dec 2009, 10:28 pm

hindi sapat ang habang buhay na pagka bilanggo sa mga hayup na gumawa non, dapat sa mga yon torturin ng husto bago patayin para maramdaman din nila yung hirap na dinanas ng mga walang kalaban-laban na mga biktima sa mga kamay nila bago nila pinatay.... :x :x :x
know-well
know-well
Batang Umang Hunters

Back to top Go down

Post by kramykram Sat 12 Dec 2009, 4:04 pm

share ko lang yung ibang pics na nakita ko:

***WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT***

http://bluepanjeet.org/2009/11/24/3109/gruesome-photos-maguindanao-massacre/
kramykram
kramykram

Back to top Go down

Post by Y I N G Sat 12 Dec 2009, 5:18 pm

kotzkie wrote:kakatakot no? sana rape nalang :)
oo nga pati mga lalake din Maguinadanao Massacre Naughty2

sa mga newscast nga kung ano ano salita ang narinig ko demonic, barbaric ,satanic etc. di na malaman kung itatawag sa mga pinag gagawa nila

mga nakahiga at patay na binaril pa ni Junior,
at doon sa mga babae na narape hiniwa pa mga maseselan parte ng katawan

Y I N G
Teenage Umang Hunters

Back to top Go down

Post by Y I N G Mon 14 Dec 2009, 4:50 pm

ni lift na pala ang martial law doon sa maguidanao

Y I N G
Teenage Umang Hunters

Back to top Go down

Post by Y I N G Thu 09 Dec 2010, 3:23 pm

Maguinadanao Massacre 1ampatuan

Massacre prime suspects bribe jail execs to help them escape

THE Ampatuan family is trying to buy the freedom of its patriarch, former Maguindanao Gov. Andal Ampatuan and his son and namesake Andal Jr., reports said.

The National Press Club yesterday bared the grand plan of the Ampatuans to escape from jail by dangling P150 million to jail officials who will help them spring the prime suspects in the Maguindanao massacre from Camp Bagong Diwa. NPC officials said they received verified reports from a highly reliable jail official of the Ampatuans’ escape plan by bribing top officials of the bureau and the Philippine National Police.The source said the Ampatuans offered P150 million to interested takers. A Bureau of Jail Management and Penology official was offered P50 million if he will agree to help the father and son escape. An initial down payment of P10 million will be given and the balance will be paid once the suspects have escaped.

NPC president Jerry S. Yap said the offer was made just before the first anniversary of the massacre last month. The jail official who was offered the bribe reported the incident to his superior who then ordered his relief to avoid temptation. A report about this offer was sent to Interior and Local Governments Secretary Jesse Robredo and Philippine National Police chief Raul Bacalzo.

Yap said Justice Secretary Leila De Lima was also informed about the reported escape plan.

The report prompted National Capital Region Police Office director Chief Supt. Nicanor Bartolome to deploy more guards in Camp Bagong Diwa. He also ordered jail officials to screen and check all persons and cars entering the camp.

Bartolome said his office is constantly coordinating with the Bureau of Jail Management and Penology to ensure that nothing untoward will happen.

Jail officials ordered the jail warden changed every three months. The roof deck of the jail facility in Camp Bagong Diwa, which can accommodate a helicopter, was filled with steel junk and mattresses to prevent a possible aerial escape.

“We commend the BJMP for its actions,” the NPC said in a statement. The group also called on the DILG, PNP, Supreme Court, and the Department of Justice and other security forces to tighten their watch on the Ampatuans and other massacre suspects especially during hearings in the light of the discovery of the escape plot.

“We need not emphasize how dangerous the suspects are. We encourage others to immediately report similar incidents where cash was being dangled in exchange for the suspects’ freedom. Admittedly, the Ampatuan family’s enormous wealth and plundered money could already be changing hands, or could have already changed hands, as we speak. But let this serve as a warning to them: We shall work to ensure that each and every suspect in the massacre will remain in jail before the attainment of and until justice has been served,” Yap said.

Ang laki ng bribe money ..ilan kaya sila mag hahati doon

Y I N G
Teenage Umang Hunters

Back to top Go down

Post by Y I N G Wed 02 Feb 2011, 1:05 am

CA orders filing of murder raps vs Ampatuan
by Hector Lawas
Tuesday, 01 February 2011 19:53
The Court of Appeals yesterday ordered the indictment of former Maguindanao Gov. Andal Ampatuan, Sr. for 57 counts of murder after the justices upheld a ruling offormer Justice Secretary Alberto Agra who found probable cause linking him to the Maguindanao massacre.

In a 27-page decision, the CA held that there was no grave abuse of discretion on the part of Agra in ordering the filing of charges against the Ampatuan patriarch before a lower court.

The appellate court junked Ampatuan’s argument that the DoJ erred when it gave credence to the testimony of prosecution witness Kenny Dalandag. It said the determination of probable cause for filing of an information in court is an executive function, or particularly to the public prosecutor, and to the Secretary of Justice.

Also, the court said that “against the positive testimonies of the prosecution witnesses, appellant’s plain denial of the offense charged, unsubstantiated by any credible and convincing evidence, must simply fail.”

“In fine, the validity and merits of a party’s defense or accusation, as well as the admissibility of testimonies and evidence, are better ventilated during the trial proper than at the preliminary investigation level,” the CA explained.

It agreed with the DoJ that there is nothing in the rules which requires the conduct of a new preliminary investigation on the ground that additional evidence has been presented at the motion for reconsideration stage of the proceedings before the DoJ

Y I N G
Teenage Umang Hunters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum